Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yuvraj Singh Denies dating with Akshara Gowda

Newsmeter.blogspot.com - Yuvraj Singh Denies dating with Akshara Gowda

Yuvraj Singh has denied that he is dating a Bangalore model Akshara Gowda.

"I am really annoyed with the reports published in a leading daily today. I very strongly deny the story. I would like to put this on record that I have never met this girl (Gawda) personally," Yuvraj singh said.

"It's really unfortunate that people can create such fiction and there's not an iota of truth in this entire story.

I request the media to state the facts and please don't create stories out of nothing," Yuvraj singh added.

Tags - akshara gowda, akshara gawda, akshara, hina khan, sharukh khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Users

Recent Posts

Blog Archive